Monday, May 26, 2014
Strange statement sent by Nitesh Shukla to email@example.com on the night of May 25, 2014, at about 11pm
Good beginning for transforming Entity of Assembled Ministries to Organic Ministries
The Prime Minister-designate Sh Narendra Modi has made a dent in formation of Ministries
For the first time, he adopted guiding principle of “Minimum Government and Maximum Governance” and also rationalization with a commitment to bring a change in the work culture and style of governance.
• It is a good beginning in transforming entity of assembled ministries to Organic Ministries. It will bring more coordination between different departments, will be more effective and bring a speed in process.
• The focus is on convergence in the activities of various Ministries where one cabinet Minister will be heading a cluster of Ministries who are working in complimentary sectors.
• Mr. Modi is eventually aiming at Smart Governance where the top layers of Government will be downsized and there would be expansion at the grass root level.
· Shri Narendra Modi is aware of the high expectations of the people. For whole four days, he was busy with the formation of Ministry and discussing various alternatives to effective governance, convergence and coordination between various ministries.
· Earlier, there was political instability and multi-party governments, the ministry formation was almost done in a bifurcated manner.
· Shri Narendra Modi tried in a rational manner to club like-minded departments in the ministry formation in such way to convert entity of assembled ministry to organic entity.
· He formed ministry using as an instrument to deal with challenges and expectation of people.
· Integrated and inter-connected nature of Governance is being focused in this new dent.
· He emphasized that the ministry can deliver , can govern and can a bring change in style of functioning .
· In the ministry formation, the process of development will be more inclusive than it has been.
at May 26, 2014
Asghar Farhadi's Salesman, an understated complex movie that fails to come to terms with its own ccomplexity
On the face of it, Asghar Farhadi's Salesman , the winner of the 2017 Oscar for the Best Foreign Language film, appears to be an overwro...
Udta Punjab, bad film because it is message-oriented, it is incoherent and loud, and the roles of Shahid Kapoor and Alia Bhatt were superfluousAbhishek Chaubey, the director of Udta Punjab , is part of the new school of film directors from Uttar Pradesh, which includes Tigmanshu Dh...
There is plenty to crib about Ashutosh Gowariker-directed Hrithik-Roshan-Pooja Hegde starrer Mohenjo-Daro with uninspiring music by the ove...
The play was interspersed with his poetry, including from Shikwa and Jawab-E-Shikwa, but what holds the play is not the poetry but the almos...